Untangler

Default I have questions

I have two (perhaps minor) questions I want to run by an Untangle administator before anything else, and understanding unsolicited PM may not be appreciated, I ask here.
    May I request audience with one of you by PM/Email?
    Our Current Platform [INACTIVE Until further notice - finally in a new building!]
    ---------------------------------
    Intel Desktop Board type D865GVHZ + Intel P4 3.0Ghz HT, 2GB Dual-channel RAM, 40GB HDD, 3x3Com 309x 10/100 PCI, 3Mbit 4 to 1 Business Cable, roughly 500 users and 220 machines and growing.
    Please make use of the Untangle Bugzilla to vote for and report issues/requests!!

mdh

Xolo,

You can send me a PM. The speed at which I answer is a function of whether I am monitoring it at that time, but I will answer.

Untangler

Thanks! sent
    Do I need to clean up this thread (remove?)
    Our Current Platform [INACTIVE Until further notice - finally in a new building!]
    Intel Desktop Board type D865GVHZ + Intel P4 3.0Ghz HT, 2GB Dual-channel RAM, 40GB HDD, 3x3Com 309x 10/100 PCI, 3Mbit 4 to 1 Business Cable, roughly 500 users and 220 machines and growing.
    Please make use of the Untangle Bugzilla to vote for and report issues/requests!!

mdh

No private messages have appeared here. Don't know who you sent it to me...maybe not me in the first place?

Untangler

D'oh. see, that's why you shouldn't still be working at midnight..
    I received two PMs, one from dmorris and one from gotkimchi, and I replied to both last night. my bad mdh, very sorry for the confusion!

mdh

No problem...as long as you made the connection you needed to and got the answers you wanted.