Default Webinars--OS independant?

Very frustrating to get Webinar notices and not be able to attend. When are those in charge going to correct this? Fat chance I'll go buy an MS box just so it can sit and wait for Webinar. For those Linux phobic employees why not use the link below?

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/21340/1141/

Heck, my 11 year-old grand-daughter took all of maybe 2 minutes to switch from XP to Debian Lenny. She brought in her virus-dead laptop, I put Lenny on it and she's thrilled! Took like a fish to water.

Well I got bit by this today... I really want to see Karl Palachuk's seminar. It is what I do. It sounds like good info. I wouldn't mind the book. The only Windows I personally have is Win2K in a VM. Can you switch from gotomeeting to webex? They support several flavors of Linux. I just called gotomeeting, and there response was "Some people may be able to get it to work, but we do not support it." But actually, the web page blocks you off the bat.

What are they planning for next year when millions more are projected to be using Linux?

Citrix had one good idea, and have been behind the curve ever sense. Once they start to loose a lot of business to WebEx, they will get Linux support.