Default Switched over from IPcop

One thing I miss about IPcop are the real-time graphs that show hardware resource usage. While installing Untangle I got a "warning" about only having 1Gb of RAM and was hoping to get some performance info right away. I guess a report will give me what I need in a day...

One other thing. It seemed to take an inordinatly long time to install Untangle or even for it to reboot with just the router installed. Like I mentioned I got all greens at the beginning of the install except for the 1 Gb of RAM. Is that normal?

Thanks for a great product!

Glad to see that you are enjoying the product, and WELCOME
    As Untangle installs and reboots, there are some lengthy load times. So yeah, it can take a few minutes. How long of load times are you talking?

For me, it takes around 4 to 5 min for a complete reboot. That is with 512mb to 1gb.

Also, I have noticed that if you have the NICs connected to a live network, it usually speeds up the load times.
    to be understood, you must first understand. :)
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself. If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

mmm, yea, 4 to 5 minutes sound about right for me too. I have a celeron D 3.x with 1Gb RAM. Thanks