Default Question: Port Knocking

Is there any way, or any plan in the future to add port knocking to Untangle? I think it would be a very nice enhancement to Untangle, and also offer added security.
    --------------------------------------------
    Chris Brandstetter
    Network Administrator

Linux and Macs, the perfect combination.

I am also very interested in Port Knocking. It is a simple method to block the 99% of random attacks. While it wouldn't provide much impediment to a determined attacker, it slows down the less determined and encourages them to move on to someone elses network. There are enough soft targets on the internet, let the script kiddies go after them.

Like my other post recently that shows there are a limited number of features that make Untangle stand out from the crowd, branding being one that I think will be big, port knocking would be a very unique feature. While not mainstream yet in any client software that I know of, Putty, SecureCRT, etc. it will someday gain in popularity as attacks rise.

On a needed features basis I would put it at a 4 on a scale of 1 to 10, on a, "Features Untangle competitors don't have" basis it would be an 8.