Master Untangler

Default 3rd party apps in 6.x series?

Are any of the third party scripts like IMspector and the J & J spam script going to be built into the 6.x series of Untangle? I was thinking of installing some of them on my 5.3 box but figure they will not work with the version 6.x of Untangle.

I see the directions to install these scripts on the forums and am curious if they are slated to be included in the new version.

I love the product and look forward to version 6.

The third parties in question will have to update their stuff. I think we can expect the J&J script to update. It always has...
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Master Untangler

I would also love to see third party app's.. that would be amazing! I would want them on a seperate tab though.. since they need to be designated as unsupported apps.

Untanglit

I agree, I would love to see support for adding third party apps. Tried to install squidlock and it was missing packages needed to install. Tried to install gcc. same thing.

of course, my linux skillz aren't top notch either so it may have been just me.

Quote Originally Posted by sky-knight View Post
    The third parties in question will have to update their stuff. I think we can expect the J&J script to update. It always has...
    J&J script is ready for testing if anybody out there in 6.0 wants it. Just send me a PM and I'll send it to you. I'll post it to the forum by the end of this week.
    --------------------------------
    Juan Machado
    --------------------------------