Default I am forced to buy 'untangle' fair use free solutions?

hello everyone, I recently discovered the very effective and nice to "untangle" I really like, personally I admire.

from the fact, I install as a test for a week now and I really like its function (an opensource) my LAN has 20 computers, is that this solution will remain stable? is what I have to pay one day when she rolls into full operation? I know only the opensource solutions(Web Filter, openvpn protocol control...).

is what it remains open, it is not used for technical assistance and pay no solutions?

Thank you
    medal

As long as your using only the open source modules then you will not have to pay anything.
    www.nexgenappliances.com
    Toll Free: 866-794-8879
    UNTANGLE STAR PARTNER
    Follow us at spiceworks!

In other words, you only need to pay if you want the advanced (professional) features. Though Live support is nice to have regardless if you run into any trouble with the open source apps.
    Dude, Where's My Car?

thank you for your answers,
    I also try re-router (with Win XP) is that your answers are also valid for this product?

Great Thx

Quote Originally Posted by medal.belcaied View Post
    thank you for your answers,
    I also try re-router (with Win XP) is that your answers are also valid for this product?

Great Thx
    Yes....the open sourced package of re-router is also free. What you pay for are the optional components..such as the pro package, or individual components such as kaspersky antivirus, or support, or live backup, etc.