Default Thank you Untangle!

I just want to thank untangle for finally after 5 horrible years to be untangled from Mcafee and there products

Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

I still like to call this little guy "excitement!"

The big grin on it's face is how I am every time I setup an untangle box for myself, work, a friend, or a client.
    Dude, Where's My Car?

Untangle Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by jwolford View Post
    I just want to thank untangle for finally after 5 horrible years to be untangled from Mcafee and there products
    Just be glad Symantec wasnt involved anywhere. That would have been a disaster.

Lannie

HAHAHA I still use Symantec for AV on my clients But it is actually working like it's supposed to. I used Mcafee Secure Content Manager before this new Untangle solutions

Untangle Ninja

Painfully, I have to say, NIS09 works pretty good, and I only know that because a client dug in their heels and insisted on using it because no matter how shitty it was, they were used to it.
    Well, 09, is pretty good, even their out country tech support were surprisingly helpful with licensing issues. 3 seats per license for $60, not bad, cheaper than their endpoint.

Agreed SAV11 is working pretty well, the deployment is a bitch but other then that I have delegated it to another tech and seems to be working fine

amen to that! I love untangle!!!!

I have to agree with this post 100%. Untangle has solved every problem that I was having (certain employees visiting websites that they are not supposed to).
    Now I can give everyone full internet access during lunch and limit it during working hours. Made 100% of our employees angry but you know what, too bad, they need to get back to work anyway LOL. Thank you for an outstanding product that was extrememly easy to deploy. This is the way software should be done, good job developers and thanks a million.