Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by JointTech View Post
    well dont worry. Soon we will outsource all manufactoring and industry jobs offshore. America will go broke and then we can get emerging market prices Thanks Obama.
    Yeah, because our woes started this January. I'm glad the previous president had it all figured out. ;-)

Obama isn't a cure all, but he's not the reason for all the bad in the world either.
    Remember, we had TWO stimulus packages in the last year, and Obama only passed the second one.

I blame NAFTA and all those who support it. I've seen it gut many a small town, and erode purchasing power of the lower middle class. But hey! It all worked out for GM and Chrysler, right?

Oh, and New Zealand is getting web filtering on the national level, so content filtering in Untangle will be moot for them soon anyways. So quit using that as a selling point, guys! :-P

Oh yeah... THERE'S a good idea... government run censorship..

Obama isn't a cure all, and his predecessor IS NO FREAKING DIFFERENT.

I love how the man who campaigned on change has done nothing but stand back and maintain the status quo.

NAFTA is a mess, but also, Unionized work forces are a mess, minimum wage is a joke, required benifits are a nightmare. In short, we as Americans have passed all this feel good legislation to "improve the American worker" only to make the American worker too expensive to hire.

So the jobs go over seas, the worker has to be competitive too otherwise things just break.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Untangle Ninja

OBAMA.... HOPE is NOT a strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by sky-knight View Post
    Oh yeah... THERE'S a good idea... government run censorship..

Obama isn't a cure all, and his predecessor IS NO FREAKING DIFFERENT.

I love how the man who campaigned on change has done nothing but stand back and maintain the status quo.

NAFTA is a mess, but also, Unionized work forces are a mess, minimum wage is a joke, required benifits are a nightmare. In short, we as Americans have passed all this feel good legislation to "improve the American worker" only to make the American worker too expensive to hire.

So the jobs go over seas, the worker has to be competitive too otherwise things just break.
    I agree with most of what you say, but I think we are hijacking the thread now. :-D

Point taken... shutting up. This is best left for the off topic forums... or to be fair probably not on the untangle forums at all.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567