Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Google Chrome

Default Google Chrome

I am trying out Chrome today and noticed that I can't get the Untangle Web Admin page to load. It is just sitting at Initializing and will never go beyond that. Is anybody else having this issue?

Untangler

I use chrome as my primary browser and have not had a single issue with untangle that was due to chrome. Have you tried it with different browsers?

Quote Originally Posted by orange View Post
    I use chrome as my primary browser and have not had a single issue with untangle that was due to chrome. Have you tried it with different browsers?
    Weird, must have been a glitch as I can now with Chrome get to the UTWA page where yesterday it was not working.

Default Chrome and Untangle

I've been having a similar problem. I use Chrome all the time and Untangle USED to load just fine using that browser. All of a sudden about 4 to 6 weeks ago it stopped loading. As Choeschen says, after the logon, the Web Admin page just scrolls over and over on "initiliazing" and never actually loads. IE works fine. This has been persistent for me, I keep trying since I prefer Chrome, but the Admin page never loads. So I figured it must be an update of some kind. If anybody figures how to get Chrome to work again, it would be great!

Default same issue here

I have ben experiencing the same, for about the same time frame. I noticed it happened right after a google chrome update. I am hoping that the next one will fix the issue...

Firefox or IE work fine. Using UT 6.2.

LD

Master Untangler

Is it by any chance when you're accessing UT through https and in private mode?

yes, I am accessing through https. not sure what private mode means.

Master Untangler

Same here, Chrome wont load UTWA page from external HTTPS, most of the times it can load it from internal network.
    IE8 works fine either way, this is annoying.

IMHO there isn't room on the market for another browser. With the DOM changes, and style rendering differences, and javascript parsing insanity... how can we expect web developers to make a site that works with IE 6+, Firefox 1.5+, Chrome whatever, Safari whatever, etc...

Firefox and IE own the shelf... all the rest just need to go away.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Quote Originally Posted by sky-knight View Post

IMHO there isn't room on the market for another browser. With the DOM changes, and style rendering differences, and javascript parsing insanity... how can we expect web developers to make a site that works with IE 6+, Firefox 1.5+, Chrome whatever, Safari whatever, etc...

Firefox and IE own the shelf... all the rest just need to go away.
    I dont think google released chrome to directly compete with the two major browsers, IE and FF. But more to support cloud computing applications, notice that chrome is sleek, fast and stripped down.
    Dude, Where's My Car?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast