Default The IP can't be blocked by firewall ?

It's this IP 203.60.1.85 pass through my firewall although I set rules like this
    1. Let internal client pass through destination port 443
    2. Block address 203.60.1.85
    However I can still see it passing through my firewall from port 443, rule ID 100004
    I'm using vpn does that become a reason that I can't block it ?

001.jpg
    004.jpg
    003.jpg

This is the IP 203.60.1.85 pass through the wall
    002.jpg
    Last edited by Fenixxx666; 09-08-2017 at 09:46 PM.

post a screenshot of your rules and the event in reports.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

I had uploaded pictures.
    Those are few of my rule settings.
    Do I need to post my untangle hardware ?
    Last edited by Fenixxx666; 09-08-2017 at 12:00 PM.

We're still missing the important picture, that lists what order you placed the rules.

But assuming you have the rules in the same order from the original question, remember that order is important. Untangle will check the PASS rule first, see that the traffic matches the rule, and therefore stop processing for that session because you've already told it to pass. It never has a chance to evaluate the BLOCK rule for that session.

List the BLOCK rule above the PASS rule, and I expect it will do what you want.

Also, your "Block All" rule doesn't match anything, and so will never apply. You need to add a condition to the rule that will match on anything.

Finally, be careful that you don't block too much. You're likley to find that ports 53, 80, and 443 aren't enough for the internet to function normally. 25, 465, and 587 come to mind as a few candidates you're likely to find you need, if you allow e-mail anywhere. And 21 and 23 for ftp still have significant use. You also see the (rarer) occasional additional ports for web services like 8080, 7443, 8443, etc, flash video on 1943, and many more legitimate but less common ports.
    Last edited by jcoehoorn; 09-08-2017 at 12:31 PM.
    Five time Microsoft ASP.Net MVP managing a Lenovo RD330 / E5-2420 / 8GB with Untangle 12.2 to protect 200Mbits for ~400 residential college students and associated staff and faculty

Yeah, I would just take a screenshot of your rules so we can see all the conditions and the order.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com