Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Untanglit

Great to hear it is actually working externally. Thanks!

I have been checking from the internal network to the external IP, which I didn't think would be an issue. Now I wonder how do I configure UT so I can access my externally hosted website IP internally? The actual website I intend to publish uses url's on it's pages referencing the external url (IP) for pictures etc so if it is not possible to access it, I am not able to even develop and test it. Does the Web server need to be on a DMZ on UT to access it internally?

Thanks,

Mariem,
    I would get rid of the source interface criteria, or also check internal. That along with what mdh said should fix the issue of internal access.

Untanglit

It works! I eliminated the source interface criteria and now can access the webserver from inside. Now I can move on with developing the site.

Thanks amac, mdh, dmorris for your help resolving this issue. This tread can be closed.

THANKS!

Mariem

Untanglit

Sorry for stating the obvious but is your web server default gateway setting set to the UT box internal interface?

The next thing I would do is to check that there is not block rule from the internal side towards external

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12