Good Morning,

I have a question about the ports that need to be allowed for the Remote Access capability to work for remotely managing a firewall through the Command Center.

I currently have firewall rules in place to only allow specific outbound ports to the internet / other vlan's. When connecting to the Command Center I am able to get loggged in, view, etc. However, when i go to initiate a Remote Access session to my firewall I see the ports are blocked. In my observation i see my device attempting access via the follwoing ports:

Multiple connection attempts were made to capture ports:
Etc.

To troubleshoot the issue i simply turned off the firewall and it worked, problem solved. However, in taking my requirments into consideration which blocks all outgoing communications unless explicitely allowed, this wont do. I then created a firewall rule to allow for example ports 11000-20000 and again, it worked without issue.

What I am looking for is a definitive set of ports that may be used to facilite the remote access connectivity. Does a list exist?

Thanks again for these forums, they are extremely helpful. And a huge thanks to those that provide support!

-MW