Default Custom Application 'definition' to graph custom traffic (to/from Plex server)

Has anyone introduced custom definitions to Untangle to graph specific traffic? I'm thinking this may be possible with the Application module, but I'm not sure how exactly to go about it. I want to create a custom entry for Plex, and the ports that it operates on. Exporting the existing entries yields definitions that are not too hard to read, but it looks to me like they may be linked to a location that I'm simply not aware of.

Here is an example. This is the entry for Youtube:

"{"flag":false,"productivity":1,"javaClass":"com.untangle.app.application_control.ApplicationControlProtoRule","name":"YouTube","tarpit":false,"description":"A video-sharing website on which users can upload, share, and view videos.","guid":"YOUTUBE","block":false,"risk":4,"id":0,"category":"Streaming Media"},"

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 4.12.59 PM.png

You could certainly create plex vs non-plex. There may already be a report that kinda gives you what you need (like Top Hostname by size). That would show the plex server relative to other hosts.

The top applications graph isn't what you need though as thats top applications as according to application control. You can exclude the plex server with a condition if desired, but ultimately you can't change what application control thinks with a signature or anything.

welcome to the forums
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com