Default How to install NTOP on current Untangle (version 14.1.1)

Hello All. First post from a total newb. I got Untangle up and running w/o any issues incl. VPN, IP-Statics, Policy to block clients per defined time schedule, country block, IPS, Web Filter, Virus checker, etc.... - Untangle is so easy to use!

One of the few items I'm missing is real time client monitoring for WAN usage. I believe ntopng would give me what I want however the how-to guides in the Forums are a bit dated and need of a refresh. Can someone please list detailed steps on how to install and access for a newb based on version 14.1.1? I have SSH access via Putty working n/p (currently have dedicated hardware for Untangle).

Thanks!

Why not look at the session viewer?
    Do not install anything that is not implemented by Untangle, if things do not go wrong a simple UT Update might remove everything
    I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen

Realtime? Means what?

Chrismal is correct, instead of mucking about in the terminal, you should be looking at your reports.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Thanks - that's the info i needed. I did not realize the Session Viewer showed the real-time throughput (live view) as you say. A bit of exploration was needed on my end.