Default Zotac ZBox nano with Intel N3150/3160/3450 Comments

All,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience / comments on using Untangle with a dual NIC mini PC form Zotac such as the Zbox nano Cxxx with Intel N3150/3160/3450 CPUs.

Thanks,
    tester1

Realtek gigabit ethernet but they dont give specifics on what flavor. Its a toss up honestly.
    www.nexgenappliances.com
    Toll Free: 866-794-8879
    UNTANGLE STAR PARTNER
    Follow us at spiceworks!

Master Untangler

I have found the Zotac CI series with Dual LAN a great platform, yes they do have Realtek interfaces which could be an issue but I haven't had any issues with them. I just got a CI327 and been having issues installing Untangle 13.0 or 13.1 on it, so I'm trying to see if there is a BIOS update or something which may work around it but just a heads up on that model. And if anyone has experience with the CI327, please give me a shout, thanks.

Master Untangler

Further info ... the Zotac CI321 and CI323 have worked well with Untangle. The Zotac CI327 appears to have a different Realtek chipset which doesn't appear to be supported in Untangle currently (aka Debian 8 - Jessie). Debian 9 works perfectly but I don't see any status for Untangle coming out on Stretch. Anyone known anything on that yet?