Untangler

Default Old versions of Untangle for WRT1900ACS?

Hi everyone -

Just curious if there was an archive of old versions of Untangle releases for the WRT1900ACS? I have a unit that stopped working and I believe it was running an older version of Untangle than v13. That being the case, after re-writing the disk image to the USB flash drive, it does not boot. I assume it's because of a version mismatch between the firmware image on the WRT1900ACS and the version (v13) I'm writing to the flash drive...

Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by dmorris View Post
    Just tried it and now it at least boots, but I am running into the same problem that I ran into back 6 months ago where it doesn't allow me to log in... See this thread: https://forums.untangle.com/installa...tml#post214572

I believe at that point in time I ended up having to flash back to 12.2 and then let it upgrade to v13 on it's own...

Untangler

Is there an FTP or something where I can download older builds for the WRT1900AC to see if I can get this up and running? It's for a business (they're not completely down, but they have no VPN until we put this router back into service).

Untangler

I was able to find the Untangle 12.21 ROOTFS file for the WRT1900ACS here: http://download.untangle.com/untangl...1900acs.rootfs

Untangler

Did it solve the problem you were having?