Default Qotom J1900 Hangs on Reboot

Out of the box fresh installs on 4 units that hang on reboot. Have 3 in production that work fantastic except for reboot and one on the bench for testing that have to be hard rebooted if needed.

Currently using Webpower Switch to control the reboot by powering down and up automatic when lost wan connection or by remote.

Sure would like to find a solution to the hang up. Units came with pfsense.

Any experience with this unit and advice is appreciated.

Like I said, I have one on the bench that I'm very happy to try anything suggested.

That's usually a BIOS issue, it's not responding correctly. Usually in the BIOS there's an OS setting, playing with that can solve some of them. Others need an updated BIOS to be fixed.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Thanks for the response. I don't know how to have the conversation moved to another one that someone started in installation.

I would normally agree on the Bios issue, however, have tried just about every possible setting I can find, even ones I didn't think would make a difference. Like I said, on the bench no problem blowing up and reloading (and have several times).

If we could move the conversation to the thread in Installation the person that started that thread would probably appreciate it.

Thanks again.

Default Qotom J1900 Hangs on Reboot

In the BIOS boot screen set the OS selection to Windows 8.
    Cheers,