Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: z4w replacement

Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by mfwade View Post
    Good Afternoon,

So, I went to purchase 2 of the W4 appliances complete with 3 years of HW support along with the Home Protect Plus software and shipping. During the first purchase attempt I received 2 invoices instead of one wherein I was charged on each invoice 2 license and 1 shipping charge. Worked with Untangle accounting and they credited me the amounts paid. Weird that I wasn't charged for the appliances though. When I went to purchase it again, I received only one invoice - same purchase though (2 appliances, 2 licenses and shipping). The invoice only shows the licenses and shipping. The website spews an error.

"There was an unexpected error during the processing of your order. Please contact Untangle Accounting (accounting@untangle.com or 1-408-598-4292) for assistance."

The first purchase was attempted with the ACH option. The second was attempted with a CC. All licenses show up under my account albeit the first four were credited/removed leaving only the final purchased 2 as available.

Not sure what the issue is as its not a money issue.

At any rate, will continue to work with them to ensure I am able to move forward with the purchase.

Anyone else have any issues purchasing the new devices?

Woohoo, it looks like the problem has been resolved (backed engineering issue). Tony from Untangle was awesome in his communication with me. I think I was the first to order online...

Everyone else, feel free to order your devices now!

Which one did you buy?

Untangler

I purchased 2 of the w4 devices. Those should suffice for family.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234