Default Untangle for windows Installation on XP SP3

Dear All,
    I have installed Untangle for windows on Windows XP SP3. but i am facing issue that all the time Untangle starting window open and trying to installing even status on sidebar icon show me that untangle has started. All firewall are disable but i am still unable to use Untangle. any idea from your guys help me a lot.

thanks & reg
    BAIG

I would wait for the version 2. It will be out shortly. If you are in a hurry, you might need to go with the ISO for now.
    to be understood, you must first understand. :)
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself. If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Quote Originally Posted by baigvision View Post
    Dear All,
    I have installed Untangle for windows on Windows XP SP3. but i am facing issue that all the time Untangle starting window open and trying to installing even status on sidebar icon show me that untangle has started. All firewall are disable but i am still unable to use Untangle. any idea from your guys help me a lot.

thanks & reg
    BAIG

baigvision,

I had the same problem, did a few hours of research and found that when I stopped and restarted the VMware in Services that that solved my issue and the install completed.

However...I must tell you that I finally gave up on the Windows re-router version and went with the ISO...the re-router kept freezing no matter what I did. My ISO version has been running now for weeks with not one issue. If you MUST have the re-router version, then I'd do as the admin suggested and wait for v2.

When can i expect version 2 for the windows re-router technology admin