Default Wich Applications to install in my case ?

Hi guys, I'm looking for something similar to the Netasq U70 product

http://www.netasq.com/fr/firewall/firewall-u70.php

-I would like to know wich applications to install for a good ratio between speed and firewalling. (we are around 40 users + 2 servers + 2 wifi AP + 2 printers)
    I would like to keep a very good traffic bandwith

-I don't need a mail protection I've allready one

I'm using a Shuttle K45 + Intel E8400 + 2G DDR2 PC5300 + Onboard NIC + Intel PRO 1000MT + 120GO SATA 2.5 FUJITSU HDD

Thank for your help !

thats a layer 3 router.
    its a different device. the closest thing you can get to that with untangle is installing none of the apps and the just using it as a router, but I'm not sure why you'd do that.

untangle isn't gonna impact your bandwidth or latency with all the apps installed if you put it on good hardware.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Quote Originally Posted by dmorris View Post
    thats a layer 3 router.
    its a different device. the closest thing you can get to that with untangle is installing none of the apps and the just using it as a router, but I'm not sure why you'd do that.

untangle isn't gonna impact your bandwidth or latency with all the apps installed if you put it on good hardware.
    It isn't ! It's an utm commercial appliance with 6 ports for using vlans

But my questions is which are the best app to install and did i really need them

ive seen

firewall / attack blocker / intrusion prevention / virus blocker / spyware /reports