Default How to install apps after re-installing UT

We did some preliminary testing of UT on a small PC, which led us to purchasing the Super Bundle. Now I've installed UT on a faster machine that we'd like to move into production. How do I get my apps installed? When I click on the bundles, I'm taking to the Untangle website where I can buy the product or download a free trial. How do I get the apps we already paid for to install?

Thanks!
    Disclaimer: I may or may not have had enough coffee when I'm posting. Interpret my responses thusly.

Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Yeah, when you bought the super bundle you got a store account. The online system will list all machines installed and registered to the e-mail address attached to the account. You can use the instructions provided to login, and move your subscription from one UT installation to another, and force the installation of applications on the UT server from there.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Thanks! I would never have figured it out without the video. But it is now installing, so I'm hoping we'll have this box in production soon!
    Disclaimer: I may or may not have had enough coffee when I'm posting. Interpret my responses thusly.

Hehe now if only Microsoft would let you move your licenses around that easily eh?
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

It appears that all of my apps are showing up except for Branding Manager. It's not showing up in the rack or over on the left. How do I get that installed?

I just tried rebooting the server and Branding Manager still does not show up anywhere. I think it's hiding somewhere.

Any idea how to unhide it?

Branding Manager actually isn't in the rack - its hidden in config->administration->branding
    (because did this in case we ever support a "fully" rebranded product)
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Quote Originally Posted by dmorris View Post
    Branding Manager actually isn't in the rack - its hidden in config->administration->branding
    (because did this in case we ever support a "fully" rebranded product)
    Ah, that's it. I thought it was a rackable product. I'm actually working with Tony Chon about it. I was in a hurry, so I sent an email into support. Branding Manager doesn't have the level of functionality I was expecting, honestly.

We need to add our logo to the block page, which I did. That was pretty simple. But we also need to add some text reiterating our web usage policy, or at a very minimum add the contact information for our helpdesk. I changed the contact information in Branding Manager, but that didn't change anything on the block page.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    John

Ah, I went back into UT and saw that my contact info hadn't been saved. The new logo was saved, so I don't know why the contact info didn't get saved. I changed it again and it now works. I still would like to find a way to add some custom text to the page, though. Websense allows us to include a lot more information. We have a basic block message with some explanation. Then we list our contact information and a link to the web usage policy on our intranet.

Is there a way to do that with UT?