Master Untangler

Default limited internet access after new install as router

I just put a new install of Untangle into the ofice to replace me old router. I have put in a few Untangle installes in bridge mode but never in Route mode.

I have 3 interfaces:

External
    Internal 192.168.1.xxxx
    DMZ 192.168.100.xxx

My internal machines can acess the internet as well as the Untangle box. My dmz machines cant pass any traffic at all.

I put my public ip addresses as secondary addresses on the external interface. How do I pass traffic to the dmz machines? Where do I specify my dmz internal 192.168.100.xxx addresses? The dmz interface is bridged to the external interface as the default way it was set up.

Once I can get one rule working I can modify it for the rest of the setup.

Thanks,
    Skidog

i'm confused - are your dmz machines 192.168.100.x?
    do you have them set that way or do you have the dmz bridge to external?

if they have public ips just bridge dmz to external
    if they have 192.168.100.x then set the dmz interface to static 192.168.100.1/24 and turn on NAT
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Master Untangler

My dmz machines are 192.168.100.xxx. How do I turn on nat? I looked but didn't see it.
    I do not have public ip's

Master Untangler

If I put my dmz in bridge mode I can access the Internet on the internal interface and the Untangle box. I still cannot access the Internet on the DMZ interface.

I did the 1:1 nat as the instructions in the wiki said. I had to put the DMZ interface in Static mode to give it nat addresses, when I do that I can't access the Internet at all on any interface or the Untangle box.

I gave the DMZ interface secondary ips of 192.168.100.xxx which is my server subnet.

Any ideas?