Unhappy can not visit website after Untangle installed

Today we built up the Untangle in our school,but some strange things happen.
    First, we set untangle between from router to switch.Just like:
    Router
    |
    Untangle
    |
    Cisco Switch 6509
    |
    Internal Switch

Second, the mode of untangle is bridge. As we set an ip address (192.168.15.100)to the external interface and the internal interface is bridge to external.

Then, we set the DNS address 192.168.0.12(The ip address of our DNS server is 192.168.0.12) and the default gateway is 192.168.15.3(this is our switch ip address).

We downloaded the esoft web filter, the configuration was setup successfully through the guildline from your website.

But we found something very strange after we finished the setting.

From the Untangle, we can access the website, which use IP:192.168.0.12 as the DNS.

However,we can not access any websites from our client`s PC.

We can ping to the website through the name or IP address. All seems working fine.

The communication between all of the devices is no problem, as they all can ping each other.

The problem is we can't access the website from any internal client machines, including the DNS server.

Master Untangler

Was this a typo?:

"Then, we set the DNS address 192.168.0.12(The ip address of our DNS server is 192.168.0.12) and the default gateway is 192.168.15.3(this is our switch ip address)."

because your default gateway should be pointing at your router... not your switch.

I konw, I have done this last week.
    But of the default gateway is point to my router.

I can not use the Untangle , even i can not ping to Untangle from my client~At the same time, my client PC can not visit the web site too~~~

Actually, I have already done this before. But when the default gateway was port to my router.

I can not visit the untangle even ping to it.
    Also, my client PC can not visit the website too...

Master Untangler

Work with me... none of what you just said made any sense

Please re-post.

jrong, everyone here is eager to help you correct your situation. However, you need to be more specific and accurate in your information. marvosa has stepped up to plate and is attempting to offer you some guidance.

Most of the time the problem is user related and just takes a few simple changes to correct it. Be more specific with the information your posting and I think you'll find if you following marvosa suggestions the problem will be solved. Take the suggested input and try it, being off one number in an IP addy can make all the difference, so when he recommends a sequence of steps follow them, even though you've done it a hundred times.

Sorry,I know all of you want to help me. Thanks a lot . I have changed the gateway now, but the issue is still here?What` s the information I need to show you? I am not sure what can I do now?
    Thanks a lot guys!

looks like they have many subnets. Please make sure on the Untangle to add all the subnets on the aliases or increase the netmask. jrong, please check your email. This is the same suggestion (tony chon). You might also need to bypass the DNS traffic by going into the advanced, bypass rules, create a rule for destination port 53.
    to be understood, you must first understand. :)
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself. If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Thanks, I will do it after school.
    BTW, Is the Untangle support to built with the router on a stick?
    Because I need to built another Untangle later this week.
    The topology is:
    Router----Untangle-----Cisco switch 2960
    We use the router on a stick to associate vlans from the router to switch
    Do Untangle support to bulit with the router on a stick?
    Thanks