Default Default password for terminal...

I am running Untangle 7.01.

When trying to log into the terminal for the first time, the software did not prompt me to change my password, but instead simply prompted me for a password, which I did not set. Is there some default I could try? I have already tried "passwd", the password used for the web administration interface, "password", "admin", "root" and no password.

Let me me know. Thanks!

there is no default root password. if you have support subscription, you can call our support line and have it reset. otherwise you need to do a linux password recovery

It's prompting you to enter a password. Enter the same password twice, it will then prompt you for a third time, now enter the same password... voila. you're in.
    m.

Big Frickin Disclaimer:
    While I'm pretty sure, I can't guarantee that I know what I'm doing. There might be a better way to do this, and this way might actually suck. Make sure you understand the implications of what you're doing before trying to follow these directions.

It often helps troubleshooting if you have a good network map. Look here if you want my advice on how to draw one.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com