Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Screen shot on the wiki is of 7.2. On 7.1.1 you are on, there are less options.

Updated to 7.2. I'll update you with whether functionality has improved in a day or so.

7.2 has been on for a few days, I can view reports, but I'm still not getting them via email. I verified that UT can send test emails.

Also, I can't add users / addresses in the from safe list.

Emails are coming now, here's the body:

The Untangle Summary Reports for 04/04/10 - 04/05/10 are attached. The PDF file requires Adobe Reader to view. For more in-depth online reports, click here to view Online Untangle Reports.

No attachment.

OK, I have another machine installed on the network (fresh install of 7.2, not an upgrade), and I'm having the exact same problem.

Our mailserver doesn't seem to be having any trouble passing other attachments (including a 14.9MB zip file), but there's no csv or pdf attached from either machine. I can't possibly see a box with 1 machine behind it generating over 15 MB of csv in one day.

Is there something in my main (edge device) UT box that could be blocking reports from both machines? I'm stumped.

I just found that this was updated:
    http://forums.untangle.com/reports/1...iling-you.html

Didn't notice the OS X issue until now. I've set up a gmail account for the time being, but I don't see this as a permanent solution. All that whining for nothing...

I did just notice that the "remove attachments" option is not grayed out when clicking on reports emails.
    Last edited by u3b3rg33k; 04-09-2010 at 01:21 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12