Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by raditude View Post
    Do you only have 1 external IP address for UT? The internal server in question does have UT as it's default gateway?
    I have 5 alias' if that's what you mean. Each of them have a NAT set up so I can get to the various servers inside. None of them work. I can't get to ANY of them.

All devices on the inside have a gateway of 192.168.1.1 - AKA: the UT server. If they didn't, they couldn't get out...

More examples...

OK, in a previous post you noted the firewall module was turned off/not installed? If it is installed, when you click on the settings button at the bottom it should say "Default:" and either pass or block will be selected?

OK, in a previous post you noted the firewall module was turned off/not installed? If it is installed, when you click on the settings button at the bottom it should say "Default:" and either pass or block will be selected?
    When I select Settings on the firewall module, I see nothing like that... Look at this screen-shot.

move the slider bar on the right down, it should be in the lower left or right side depending on the version.

Oh, and by the way... Thanks to both of you for helping me work on this. This has been quite a pain in the...

move the slider bar on the right down, it should be in the lower left or right side depending on the version.
    Oooops! Sorry about that... I didn't see the scroll-bar.

It's set to Pass.

OK, if it is set to pass, I still have some concerns that it is not replying to pings, as by default (unless you changed it), it replies to a ping request. Anyhow I want to make sure you have external admin enabled (screenshot), as well as try to add a port forward rule similar to this (if you dont already have one similar, you can do different port, this one was/is for RDP). I also assume you have adjusted your NAT entries to coincide with your port forward rules?

Attachment 2342

Attachment 2343

OK, if it is set to pass, I still have some concerns that it is not replying to pings, as by default (unless you changed it), it replies to a ping request. Anyhow I want to make sure you have external admin enabled (screenshot), as well as try to add a port forward rule similar to this (if you dont already have one similar, you can do different port, this one was/is for RDP). I also assume you have adjusted your NAT entries to coincide with your port forward rules?

Attachment 2342

Attachment 2343

Still no joy... My screen-shots show my config...

OK, what about the NAT issue, you are pushing 192.168.1.3/32 back out whatever external IP you are brining it in on? If you dont have your NAT policy in place it will send it back out the 1st IP you entered, and thus no love on completing the communication.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast