Default Spam and Content Filter with Cisco VPN?

Hello, hopefully I can provide enough info to make this make sence and have a plan as to what I need to do to make things work.

First off what we have now is Two offices on a Windows network (SBS 2003 with 2003 Terminal Services) offices are a few miles apare with Cable internet and a Pair of Cisco ASA's for VPN

Starting from the remote end it would look like this...

LAN / Workstations
    |
    Cisco ASA
    |
    Internet
    \
    \
    VPN
    /
    /
    Internet
    |
    Cisco ASA --> Forwarding port 25 to a SME 7.x for spam filtering
    |
    ---> New Untangle box from what I understand will go here...No Firewall, and Setup in Transperant bridge mode
    |
    Switch(es)
    |
    LAN / Servers / Workstations

So... firstly what do I need to change on the Cisco to get Spam and content filtering to work? (e.g. Do I forward port 25 to the UT box now, if so... does the UT setup for spam filtering let me tell it where the Exchange box is?)

Secondly... I am 93% sure only the one building will get content filtering right? Since while "surfing" they will be heading out their own cable modem and not through the filter right? (unless they surf on the Terminal sever that is on the UT side of the network)

Thanks for any input, I will try to provide more detail as needed.

Forward port to Exchange server .
    Yes, in the branch office, they have not protected when surfing.

One question , how can you add Terminal server licences in a Small Bussines server 2003?. I ever need to add a second server where to add the licences of TS.

Thanks... so... Port 25 direct to IP of Exchagne... (yet UT still filters out the spam?)

We have two servers actually... SBS 2003, and Windows Server 2003 in TS Mode)

I guess we could setup opendns at the second site for something...