Default Failed to process the preconfiguration file

I am trying to install Untangle Server using downloaded versions of 7.01 and 7.2 burnt to CD. It reads the cd-rom (I have tried two others including a dvd-rom) and gets stuck on the step where it is supposed to pick up the preconfiguration file and displays message "Failed to process the preconfiguration file. The installer failed to process the preconfiguration file from file: ///cdrom/simple-cdd/expert-preseed. The file may be corrupt. I have extracted the files (7-Zip) and can see 6 files but don't know how to read or verify them for corruption. Any help would be appreciated.

Try burning the disc at a slower speed, and use brand name media if you are not already. I burn my Untangle discs at 8x on Memorex media only. I have never had a problem since I stopped using that crappy staples media.
    “Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.” - Linus Torvalds

Done that. Burnt one at 8x and another at 4x but still no luck. Also tried it one another machine with completely different and better specs. All producing the same problem. Will have another shot at downloading 7.2 and try again. If no luck will report back and hopefully have problem escalated. Is there any way I can have these files verified or check for content?

you can try getting it from sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/untangle/
    the md5sum is posted in the release notes on sourceforge
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Problem Solved. Apologies for not getting back earlier but my internet was capped. I have re-downloaded again this time without the use of a download manager and installation proceeds without a hitch. Recommendation - do not download this big file by using a download manager as it will corrupt files! Now for the next step to see if I can get it to work. Thanks all for your positive comments.