Default installation help

I have been trying to set up the untagle box to no avail and I know its something simple that I am not seeing. The set up is a s follows:
    Firewall-untangle-barracuda web filter- internal lan. The untangle box is a dell server with 2 nicks set in bridge mode. I have several modules installed, spam,antivirus,intrusion protection. At one point we had trafic through the spam protection module but we havent been able to get through to the internet which seems to be the biggest problem. I have turned off all modules for trouble shooting and have pointed untangles nic gateway to the firewall but havent had any luck. Any suggestions?

Update. I can ping outside web addresses (yahoo and others)and we can see traffic passing through the different filters but when we launch internet explorer we can not see web pages( google, yahoo etc..)IE times out. It sounds like DNS resolution but if we ping yahoo.com we get the external address and vice versa. Any ideas?

Bypass the barracuda and try again, for diags purposes.
    The world is divided into 10 kinds of people, who know binary and those not

Did that and we have the same result. It seems that the internal LAN stops at the untangle box and cant pull the internet. Is there a port I need to forward or possibly somehting on the firewall I need to change? As soon as I take the untagle box out of the config everything works.

Well, at this point we need a screenshot of your whole networking configuration tab in untangle, to view whats wrong
    The world is divided into 10 kinds of people, who know binary and those not