Default (111) Connection Refused - Web Site

I have been fighting with this for a few hours now and just cant seem to figure out what the problem is. Godaddy.com is my registrar and I can forward a subdomain to port 8080, forward the port to the web server through Untangle, and connect without issue. Browsing the web site is not a problem at all. However, if I repeat the same process the exact same way using a different port, 81 for example, when I try to access the site from outside my network, I receive the error (111) Connection Refused. The firewall is set to pass, I've tried disabling Attack Blocker, Intrusion Prevention, and other things as well. I'm baffled to say the least. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the forums.

How is your network setup? As a router? Where is the server? On your network?
    Are you using a port forward? Did you forward both ports?
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Sorry, I should have included that information. My Untangle server is set up as a my router. It has 3 network cards, one for the external connection to the internet, one that connects to the DMZ and the third connects to my internal network. My web server is located in the DMZ. Here is what I want to accomplish:

WebServer #1:
    Server IP: 10.23.24.25
    Server Port: 80

WebServer #2:
    Server IP: 10.23.24.26
    Server Port: 8080

WebServer #3
    Server IP: 10.23.24.27
    Server Port: 81

I set up servers 1, 2 and 3 exactly the same way but I cannot connect to server #3 from outside of the network. All ports are forwared the for each of the 3 servers. Is there a configuration setting in one of the Untangle modules that blocks http over a nonstandard port? Thanks for the quick response. I would normally just set up these websites on the same server but they are for two of my classmates and they need to be on separate machines that they can connect to via a remote desktop over VPN.

Nothing special about port 81.

I would guess that your port forward isn't working.

I would try these steps:
    http://wiki.untangle.com/index.php/P...shooting_Guide
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.

Hmm, well. I feel a little dumb now. The only really reliable method that I have to test connectivity from outside of my network is via the web browser on my Blackberry. I used a different browser (Opera) tried to connect to the web site and lo and behold it works. Not sure why the blackberry browsers was giving me the error message but it works. Thanks for your time.

np!

Blackberry Network blocks ports. I couldnt get to port 81 or port 802 on a webserver either behind UT using my old Storm. These ports work flawlessly outside of "blackberry network"