Master Untangler

Default Unable to logon any package, email address password not accepted

Hello,

I have just installed the latest Untangle (Ive done this about 12 times over the year) and noticed that when I click download it asks for my registered email address and password. When I enter that in, it states invalid.

There is no button that says "Forgot Password?" or any way that I see to retrieve it. I have not changed my password so I am not sure why this is no longer working.

Thanks for any suggestions on resetting the pass.

Did you create an account?

They'll add a link for forgot password.
    In the meantime you can go here:

https://store.untangle.com/index.php...orgotpassword/
    Last edited by mrunkel; 06-23-2011 at 01:49 PM.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Master Untangler

Not sure if I conveyed that in my post, but I have done this about 12 times, using the same account and it has worked up until today.

We just pushed a new version of our website, that's why you're seeing that.
    m.

Big Frickin Disclaimer:
    While I'm pretty sure, I can't guarantee that I know what I'm doing. There might be a better way to do this, and this way might actually suck. Make sure you understand the implications of what you're doing before trying to follow these directions.

It often helps troubleshooting if you have a good network map. Look here if you want my advice on how to draw one.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.

Master Untangler

Ok. But when I try to create a new account using the same email address it states it is already created. I can easily create a new account but just wanted to avoid that if possible and/or let you guys know.

Click here

Enter your email address from your store account. You will be emailed your password.
    m.

Big Frickin Disclaimer:
    While I'm pretty sure, I can't guarantee that I know what I'm doing. There might be a better way to do this, and this way might actually suck. Make sure you understand the implications of what you're doing before trying to follow these directions.

It often helps troubleshooting if you have a good network map. Look here if you want my advice on how to draw one.