Default The window is in a frame but is not ON-GUI with an Untangle box.

"The window is in a frame but is not ON-GUI with an Untangle box. The untangle store link may be blocked by your browsers security settings."

I got this error while attempting to download and install an app remotely. I did not have the luxury of going on to the actual box as it is several hundred miles away (hence the remote administration). I just wanted to let people know how I solved my issue.

It seems, one of my browser (FF nighly) security features that I enabled came back to bite me. I do not except "third-party" cookies. After I re-enabled this, the error went away and I was able to remotely download and install the app. I have gone back and looked at what cookie I need to accept. I have since added it to my very limited list of acceptable cookies. It is a cookie from:
    store.untangle.com.

Hope this helps out at least one person.
    Last edited by rlsullivan; 07-05-2011 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Added second part of error message.

Thanks!

Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com