Untangler

Default Users behind untangle cant access login pages (yahoo, facebook, etc)

I have users behind an untangle in bridge mode running 9.0.1 and they suddenly cant login to any webpages that require logins (facebook, yahoo, etc). Specifically users cant login to this webpage https://www.alabamainteractive.org/ador_report/

The webpage should pull up a login prompt but when behind the untangle it pulls up nothing (page cannot be displayed). I currently have spyware blocker, web filter lite, and intrusion prevention installed. I have disabled all 3 and the problem still persists. Has any one run into this particular issue before?

edit: seems to be HTTPS pages that are the issue but HTTP web pages in general are slow as well. I have reduced the mtu on the WAN interface to 1492 and then 1450 with no luck. Do I need to change the MTU on lan interface?
    Last edited by orange; 07-06-2011 at 09:10 AM.

look at your intrusion prevention module logs and then try to go to it

i think something i there is blocking it i had the same issue an that is what i narrowed it down to

Untangler

I disabled intrusion prevention completely and still have the problem. I sent a ticket in to untangle since I'm covered by Live Support but last time I had an issue they just told me to reformat the box. I'm working remotely so hopefully it wont come to that. Thanks for the suggestion

You need to debug what app is creating the issue, one by one. We dont know your network, or how is configure your untangle. The level of support we can provide with the data you write is poor.
    The world is divided into 10 kinds of people, who know binary and those not

Sounds like SSL and TLS is blocked in Protocol Control or port 443 is blocked...