Default Plese help to install

Hi all I am a newbie in this... I tried to install untangle at my home but seems its not working. The things I did are -

installed untangle on a standalone mechine which has two NICs external NIC getting the ip from routers DHCP and i tried to bridge it but it shows an error message of "could not disable NAT" and does not let me configure it as a Bridge. My connection senario is like below -

Netopia ADSL modem+router ---> External port of UNTANGLE and tried to bridge with Internal which goes back to one of the ports of the Netopia modem+router---> then i have three ports left in Netopia which are connected with the pcs and Netopia is wireless as well so two more laptops connects through wlan...

Thank you in advance...

That happens on machines that don't really have the CPU power to run Untangle. Try it again, sometimes it works the second time.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

HI i tried and I dont think my mechine is weak cause that has core2duo and 1gb ram and its jus running untangle not like its in a virtual box ...

But one more question is my connection system ok? like both the external and internal nic's connections are going back to the Netopia adsl modem/router and the modem/router has NAT & DHCP enabled is that somthing to do with that...

Internet
    |
    |
    ADSL Modem router (in router mode , doing NAT)
    (192.168.a.b)
    |
    |
    (192.168.a.c) External
    UNTANGLE
    Internal (bridge to external)
    |
    |
    MAIN SWICH-----SOME AP------Wi Fi Clients

This layout must work well, Untangle must be inline between all your network and your edge to internet
    The world is divided into 10 kinds of people, who know binary and those not

thats where the problem is..Guys i am using only one adsl modem/router which has wireless facility as well...I am using both internal and external connections from the box to the adsl modem/router's two ports...not the layout you showed....it is like-
    Internet
    |
    |
    ADSL Modem router (in router mode , doing NAT)
    (192.168.a.b)
    |
    |
    (192.168.a.c) External
    UNTANGLE
    Internal (bridge to external)
    |
    |
    In this part the connection from the Internal goes back to one of the ports of the adsl modem/router not the main switch or something else.

In this part the connection from the Internal goes back to one of the ports of the adsl modem/router not the main switch or something else.
    There's your problem. You can't do that. I think what you really need here is an additional (non-ADSL) router. Have your existing router just play dumb relay: turn off it's wifi radio and only use the one cat 5 connection for the untangle external interface. The other ports on the router will effectively be a dmz. Then plug the new router to the internal interface on untangle, and use that for your other devices.
    Five time Microsoft ASP.Net MVP managing a Lenovo RD330 / E5-2420 / 16GB with Untangle 16.4.1 to protect 500Mbits for ~450 residential college students and associated staff and faculty