Default Can not access "More Info" on applications

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to put this.

When I try to click on an application to access the information and the download link, the frame where the rack is comes up with an error -

"Error 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED): The server refused the connection."

The Untangle box can connect to the internet and get DNS lookups correctly, but whenever you click one of the applications this comes up.

Thanks, Daniel

doh! I get that too. Looking into it. Thanks!
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Should be ok now.. Sorry 'bout that..
    m.
    <BR>
    Big Frickin Disclaimer:
    While I'm pretty sure, I can't guarantee that I know what I'm doing. There might be a better way to do this, and this way might actually suck. Make sure you understand the implications of what you're doing before trying to follow these directions.
    <BR>It often helps troubleshooting if you have a good network map. Look <A HREF="http://forums.untangle.com/tip-day/5407-how-draw-network-diagram.html">here</A> if you want my advice on how to draw one. <BR> <B>Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com<B>

That fixed it! Thanks!