Question Captive Portal Customization

Hi. I had a few questions regarding the custom portal and I've found few little information other than "it's possible". I'd like to customize my captive portal by using my own layout, but i am not sure of the following:

What do the form elements need to be called?
    Do I need certain Javascript files in place?
    Do I need certain PHP files in place?
    Does the custom upload want the individual files one at a time or a zip archive?
    Does it matter if I'm using the ActiveDirectory connector?

I'm sorry I seem so clueless, but everything I've found about it is about just changing the Castle logo and I want to go much deeper than that. Typically I find very detailed documentation on how forms should be constructed and how they are supposed to form the actions. Here, there seems to be none of that.
    Thank you in advance for any help you can give.
    -Mike

Hi Mike,

I don't have the answers to your questions, but I'd start with the example zip file here:
    http://wiki.untangle.com/images/d/d3/Custom.zip
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Thanks for the quick reply. Is there a better resource to get the technical information or documentation that I need? I've checked the forums and the wiki, but I'll I've found is that .zip, and the recommendation that I turn off automatic updates.
    -Mike

Nope, thats about it.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com