Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Restores between versions are not officially supported and may or may not work. It's generally advised against to restore an old backup to a new server. That being said I have done it and had it work. Basically if you do though, you're on your own. Your best bet, since you have already configured the box, upgrade it to 9.3 with all your configurations in place. That is actually the only supported way of doing it. Make sure you have a good backup before you start though!

Also for the priority upgrade queue just email support@untangle.com and let them know what you want. That's probably the easiest way. Make sure you include your UID.
    Last edited by dbunyard; 08-15-2012 at 05:07 PM. Reason: I accidentally some stuff
    Dan

You may one day find something interesting here. Today is not that day. Tomorrow isn't looking too good either.

Untanglit

Ok thanks will do

Personally I'd just put the 9.2.1 into production. It's a good stable version, 9.3 is still a .0 version. Wait a week or two for the upgrade issues to smooth over and push the upgrade button. So far the upgrades I've seen go fairly quickly 30min or less, and no network downtime while it runs either.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Anyone know how far through the list the upgrades are? I'm itching to try it out

Quote Originally Posted by DavidCNZ View Post
    Anyone know how far through the list the upgrades are? I'm itching to try it out
    Me too...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12