Untangler

Default Moving from Premium Trial to Lite

I have been playing with the Premium trial, and let everything lapse. Now as expected, lots of items are Red and need to be turned off and removed.

My question is, how do I get the Lite versions back into the rack?

Removing the Web Filter full version pulls out both Full and Lite. If I click on the lite package and hit Install (in the upper right of the info page) it hangs forever.

if I hit the black Install circle on the app icon itself of the Paid version (the Lite version shows info and opens the info page). Then the module pops right in but flags for license error. Lite never shows up underneath it.

Virus Blocker and Virus Blocker lite show up in the rack as expected.

Spam Blocker and Spam Blocker lite do not.

I have some stuff set up the way I want, and would hate to wipe the box. I just want to go back to the Lite rack for now.

No spam processing or website processing is currently occurring, even with the Lite versions.

Thanks!

Verify you can connect to the Untangle store by clicking on the "My Account" link at the bottom left of the Untangle GUI. It appears you have some Lite package modules. Were they installed individually?
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Untangler

My Account logs in OK. I see all my info and can tap around. Info memorized by Chrome.

On this machine, i took the default install suggestion of the Premium package, as it pops up right at install. So I just hit OK and did the initial load.

Something does sound right since premium package does not install Webfilter Lite. I would open a support ticket with the button to the right of this page.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Untangler

Ok thanks.