Default 64 bit vs 32 bit

I am a new user running a Supermicro Atom D510 motherboard and 2GB RAM

I have installed the 32 bit version by mistake, what advantage will I see by installing the 64 bit version instead?

probably none, it might be slightly less efficient, actually.
    I would only run 64 if you had a lot more memory, which is also probably not needed.

No worries!

The Atom D510s memory controller tops out at 4gb of RAM. There's no reason to ever use 64bit on that chip.
    Jim.Alles likes this.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

I am not an expert on this topic. But I believe that there are other efficiencies in general provided by 64-bit CPU architecture, aside from having more than 4GB RAM. Still I have never been aware of those as being so significant that the 32-bit/64-bit discussion ever comes up on issues for anything besides using more 4GB of RAM and software compatibility (ie Microsoft Exchange requires a 64-bit CPU, etc). So even if in theory 64-bit performs better, in practice I never hear about that discussion, so its probably not an issue. I don't know whether there is any difference in kernel hardware driver availability between 32-bit & 64-bit, but that might be a consideration. Still, your NICs and HD controller are the only items I normally think of in the world of untangle drivers (hardware compatibility). As long as Untangle & debian continue to support 32-bit into the foreseeable future as well as they support 64-bit, I'd say you're golden.