Default Command Center questions...

Can't find a Command Center sub forum..so, the "Installation" sub forum got the short straw.

So...we have ~40 appliances out there...I think a few retired stragglers so I'm grooming our servers out there and main portal list of servers.

All but about 5 are up to version 13<current>
    All abut those same 5 have the checkbox for "sign into cloud" checked under that Support tab under System

Looking at our list of servers, all except those 5 MIAs show a status of "Last Seen NOW" under that column in the Command Center. As well as in our old partner login, a date of <today> if you check the list of servers there.

~90% of our clients are on full paid versions of Untangle...either Standard or the full Non Profit Premium version (or whatever the current names are for those bundles)

My question is when I'm in Command Center, and I hi the Appliances button...I see ~40 servers in there but only 5 show solid, 35 are grayed out.

I'd like to do things like...a blanket deployment of firewall rules to geo block for example....and push that out to all of 'em. But when I go add a policy, it only shows those 5x servers which are not grayed out as options to put to. It's like..Command Center isn't fully communicating with the servers. I can click on the grayed out ones and get details that appear accurate. Just can't.."manage them" it appears.

Any ideas, input?
    Resident "Geek on a Harley" in Southeast Connecticut, USA.

Only the first five complete package licensed servers are free to use command center. Above the first five, a license will need to be purchased to cover the rest.

https://www.untangle.com/buy/?config...mmand%20Center
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Ahh gotcha...guess that's what I get for missing the webinar on it.
    big price jump from 25 to 50..will have to think about it.
    Resident "Geek on a Harley" in Southeast Connecticut, USA.

It's yet another case of Untangle-style price misalignment. The 25 user is irrationally cheap per node compared to the remaining options. The other buckets have a fairly linear regression in price per node, but the 25 device node is $10.8 / node / year, when it should be $25.50 / node / year to be inline with the rest. Were it so, that sticker shock wouldn't exist. But, you know you have to drag people in by the nose with a giveaway... but it creates that 50 user sticker shock. In this case I don't think it's needed, you get 5 free... why heavily discount 25 nodes? Untangle, you're leaving money on the table and creating frustration while you're doing it!
    Last edited by sky-knight; 08-15-2017 at 08:23 AM.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com