Untangler

Default Linksys WRT1900........ Upgrade from 13.2.1 to 14

I got the notification today to let me know that the upgrade was ready for my device so I went ahead and did it.

After waiting some time the upgrade seemed to go through, I was watching all the steps complete through the web UI. One of the last steps I saw was that the ut-upgrade.py was done. At this point I then lost connection to Untangle, both wireless and ethernet connections now no longer work, although the LAN lights are lit up on the front of the router.
    I've probably been sat like this for about 20 minutes or so now and I'm unsure what to do. Is it likely that there are still things going on in the background? Or perhaps has something crashed? Would I be safe to power cycle the router? Or should I just leave it alone?

Any advice is greatly appreciated

Untangler

Untangle Upgrade.png

I have attached a screenshot showing how far the upgrade got before I lost connection to the router

Untangler

OK, I bit the bullet and power cycled the router.
    It came back up and I was able to access it again, however the web UI loaded back in to the same screen as in the screenshot above.

I decided to log in via SSH and issued a reboot command. This time the router came back up fine and everything seems to be working as expected again.

I think we can say that this problem is resolved now
    Kkorkky likes this.