Default Devices and Hosts....some devices not showing up on either.

I moved my switch over to Untangle running on an older Optiplex. It's a winner! So much speed improvements. Still digging into it and playing around. I have about 25 total devices on the switch. For the most part everything seems fine. I have a number of static IP's (cameras, Nas etc....) I have noticed when I go to devices from the dashboard some devices do not show up. I can not see the mac listed even though I can ping and log into the camera. They are also missing from the hosts. Several IP's are missing that I know are physically attached and working. Is there a time out or something? The cameras for instance only communicate with my synology NAS (LAN) and do not use wan traffic. Could this be causing it? I would like to be able to see a list of every IP and what is using it whether static or DHCP. I can't seem to find that option yet.

https://wiki.untangle.com/index.php/Hosts
    "As Untangle scans and processes network traffic, the platform and many of the apps will save information about a host on the network. This information is stored in the "Host Table"

If the host does not generate traffic across the Untangle, it will not be in the hos table.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffin View Post
    https://wiki.untangle.com/index.php/Hosts
    "As Untangle scans and processes network traffic, the platform and many of the apps will save information about a host on the network. This information is stored in the "Host Table"

If the host does not generate traffic across the Untangle, it will not be in the hos table.
    Thanks! That makes sense.

Untangler

Like my switch doesn't generate traffic, yet I know that it is located at 192.168.2.2, and gave it a static for that address. Same with one of the TV's. It doesn't update anymore, however I know its address and set a static.