Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Master Untangler

Not that anyone cares but we are now up to 75 days with no random restarts of UVM so I'm standing by my statement that it's something with IPSEC not liking Site-to-Site and Remote User VPN's running at the same time.

I've moved everyone over to OpenVPN for remote user tunnels and all has been well.
    Jim.Alles likes this.

I was having IPSec crash issues just with remote users, no site-to-site needed. OpenVPN wasn't a good fit for us, either, so I ended up creating a separate VM with an SSTP service
    Jim.Alles likes this.
    Five time Microsoft ASP.Net MVP managing a Lenovo RD330 / E5-2420 / 16GB with Untangle 16.5 to protect a 1Gbps fiber link for ~450 residential college students and associated staff and faculty

Master Untangler

This happened again twice yesterday when a person decided to use the old IPsec tunnel to connect instead of the OpenVPN tunnel.

Has there been any progress made on this issue?

Site-to-Site tunnels are solid, however, when a user tunnel appears UVM eventually crashes.

There is no progress to be made on what should be classified as a bug via the forums. You must open a support ticket, and let Untangle support collect logs and data.

Also, JCohoorn's use of SSTP instead is quite valid, it's stupid easy to deploy, and maintain via group policy or Intune.

But if people want the IPSec module fixed, they need to open tickets.
    Jim.Alles likes this.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234