Default Can I virtualize untangle using Citrix-xcp-ng?

Can untangle be virtualized under xcp-ng which is opensource version of Citrix? I've read some conflicting information regarding this. I'm really invested within xcp-ng and really don't want to switch to ProxMox or esxi.

I managed to get Untangle working on Xen Server 6 I believe, but the performance was all over the place. I know a few people have gotten it to run on Proxmox successfully. It may work, but it's not supported on that platform. The only platform Untangle officially supports is VMWare's vSphere. And, given the new Azure stuff I presume HyperV.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Thanks for input. I guess I'll stay with pfSense for now then. pfSense seems to virtualize for me pretty well.

I am running this on vmware (it is free) and i use vmware at work with approx 250 virtual servers.
    Works well and stable.
    My untangle was just an install from an iso. I have presented three vlans to the virtual box - admin, guest and Internet.

Untangle Ninja

If you can install debian 9 it should work. How well it works you will have to tell us. If you can run pfsense it probably will work. Try it.

Untanglit

Also works fine on KVM with cirrus video and e1000 network settings. This is my home setup. At work we run on ESXi with 1200 users and 1Gbit / 1Gbit pipe. Performance is excellent. We also use the Intel card emulation on ESXi.