Untanglit

Default Upgrade that ran last night...

One of my clients reported having sporadic connection issues today. When I log into their Untange, I get the following:

Well, since I can't copy, here's a snip. I had the client shut it down with the button, fire it back up, and it's still there.

UntangleError.JPG

Any ideas?

I've had other clients with Untangle problems today as well. One, I can't connect to it at all, though it does seem to be working, and another, I assumed the hard drive had failed and delivered another, restored from backup.

Untanglit

So, as for the one I couldn't connect to at all, I VNC'ed into a computer on that network, and connected to the Untangle from it. I rebooted it, held my breath a bit, and it came back up just fine.

As for the one I assumed was a hard drive failure and replaced... I just fired it up on my workbench and it's in a reboot loop. It starts to load initial RAMDISK, then reboots. It does the same in all safe mode and admin text mode options. I'm swapping out the hard drive in it, loading it tonight, and taking it to the place that has the text output of the previous post. Sadly, I haven't found a .backup file for that one. I just connected to every Untangle I'm responsible for, and created a new backup.

Coincidence, or bad update?