Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by techiedude View Post
    I got it by using a custom USB boot

I could t edit the line, whenever I tried it would just redo the line in some weird fashion
    Yeah, on many displays it redraws the line on every keystroke... you either get used to it, or have a psychotic episode.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by sky-knight View Post
    Yeah, on many displays it redraws the line on every keystroke... you either get used to it, or have a psychotic episode.
    lol every time I updated it looked like it changed and was all screwed, tried something like 8 times and always failed so I said whatever

My vm build is absolutely perfect so Im trying to reproduce that on a a fairly large system I had in the closet unused

Untangler

Now Im trying to figure out why on my physical host QoS kills downloads even when I set it as high as 10Gbit it always stops between 1200-1300Mbit, without qos it flies to 1700

Untangler

This. confirmed on Dell by clearing the disks or install windows. untangle iso can sometimes be finicky. What works for me all the time is to use rufus https://rufus.ie/ to burn the iso to a USB drive.

I've ran into this too on some hardware, and for some reason the expert mode installer works. And for the life of me I cannot figure out why it makes a difference when I'm selecting the options that the default installer just does for me.

https://www.dubaicallgirlsinuae.com/

I rarely edit the actual installation media, I just press e at the boot prompt and replace the two instances of "default" with "expert".
    I can login to the client view from the machine console (KVM), but not from a network connection. It accepts my password, then the screen shows an untangle logo with a spinning wheel of dots. I have deleted all cookies, shutdown the browser and tried again. To no avail.

Any ideas?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12