Question Cannot get Untangle to boot after installation

Hi there,

I am trying to install Untangle with a view to purchasing for my small company.

I have downloaded the free version on your website, created a USB bootable stick, installed it to a hard drive.

However, I cannot get the PC to boot correctly, and have tried every boot option, including text mode. If I try to boot in Safe Mode I can actually see the errors I am receiving which I have attached to this email as pictures. In every other mode I lose Video and I presume am receiving the same errors.

My PC Spec is AMD 2400G, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD.

I have tried providing instructions at boot on the GRUB Command line but I still get these error messages?

Would really like to evaluate your highly recommended software but I am having real issues getting a workable system?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    IMG_0098.jpg
    IMG_0097.jpg
    IMG_0101.jpg

Your video hardware is not supported by the X windows in Debian so it appears the hardware is not compatible.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Untangler

I'm at a loss. you already have "nomodeset" on the grub config. Debian is finicky with internal AMD gpu which looks like you have, and since Untangle is based on Debian, you inherit it too. Don't get me wrong, Debian has been my favorite for decades.

What you can do is add this to grub: amdgpu.dc=0 or slap another temp. video card just for the install...

Thanks I’ll give that a try. I’m guessing it’s probably the herbal version the Untangle version is running.

Thanks again. Back to Opnsense then if you suggested Command does not work