Default Setup Wizard still active and un-authenticated

Hi everyone,
    I have searched back through the forum but can't find anything to do with this in the last five years.
    I have a new install directly onto hardware. The setup wizard was run at the beginning and then I've edited settings and got my network completely set up with Untangle as firewall and DHCP.
    However if you I direct a web browser to the address of Untangle 192.168.1.1 is automatically redirects to 192.168.1.1/setup/language.do even when there is no actively logged in session to the admin interface.
    The setup wizard is available to click through and works. Essentially this means any un-authenticated person can just change the admin password and all the settings at any time.
    Is there either a way to turn this off or a setting I may have mis-configured to allow this behavior?
    thanks in advance.

Untangle Ninja

Hi,

If you go through the setup guide completely it should lock the "/setup/language.do" and demand login.
    So have you completed the guide?

What build/version are you running?
    Do you have any custom filters?

thanks for the reply.
    I thought I had gone through the setup, everything is working as if I did.
    However perhaps I never finished it properly, I am unsure.
    Is there a way to lock it now? I wonder if I run through the setup again if I will lose my config.
    Build 16.3.2.20210603T121845.d3309eb6a9-1buster
    And no custom filters.
    cheers

And to answer my own question, I just ran through the setup again, no change to my config and the wizard is now safely locked.
    Sorry for the dumb question all solved! cheers.