Default Install on HP T620 Plus

I'm trying to install Untangle on an HP T620 Plus without much success. The install runs fine but on first boot I get the error message that it can't find any boot media. I believe this is an issue with Untangle using UEFI booting rather than Legacy boot mode, but have no idea how to solve the problem.

Has anyone successfully installed Untangle on a T620 Plus and able to provide any guidance?

Master Untangler

What drive did you install UT on? Is your boot sequence set to boot to that drive you just installed UT on???

Master Untangler

Did you use a brand new drive or a used one ? Id format the drive use the clean command in diskpart & then clear all bios settings & UEFI previous boot configs.
    Started Youtube Channel, Have a question about Untangle Ask me : jason @ jasonslab.ca
    https://www.youtube.com/c/jasonslabvideos << Please like and subscribe, helps me out !!

Figured it out. In the boot order its lists each device twice, once for UEFI and once for BIOS. Disabled all of the UEFI entries and the Untangle installer booted in legacy mode. All sorted now. A first glance really impressed with Untangle

Its not the most intuitive BIOS on the T620.
    dashpuppy likes this.

Master Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by PANiCnz View Post
    Figured it out. In the boot order its lists each device twice, once for UEFI and once for BIOS. Disabled all of the UEFI entries and the Untangle installer booted in legacy mode. All sorted now. A first glance really impressed with Untangle

Its not the most intuitive BIOS on the T620.
    Good work ! Nice ! Once you dive into Untangle and play with it, you will like it !
    Started Youtube Channel, Have a question about Untangle Ask me : jason @ jasonslab.ca
    https://www.youtube.com/c/jasonslabvideos << Please like and subscribe, helps me out !!