Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

i'm getting the same error..

gigabyte mainboard with 780G chipset (so that is an ATI HD3200) with a Samsung 37" 1920x1080 screen.

after installation i see a screen with a loading bar, and it goes to this:

Debian GNU/Linux 5.0 untangle.example.com tty1
    Untangle login:

i've tried root / root and untangle / untangle, but that doesn't work.

according to the manual i should get something like a wizzard, but i don't and i don['t know the login

oh btw: sometimes after a few reboots i get the message: not supported.

can anyone tell me the default root password? i can't find it in the documentation or on the forum
    Last edited by poserman; 04-24-2009 at 03:34 PM.

Master Untangler

Can anyone suggest something to try, I am still stuck with this.

Did somebody solved the problem or is close to find it??

I am using a HP Proliant ML110 and I have the same problem using version 6.1 and 6.2.

I installed version 5.x and it installed fine but when the system try to upgrade it took many hours and finally hanged corrupting the system.

Hello guys,

I recommend to vote for this issue in Untangle bugzilla. The problem was reported and you can find it at bugzilla.untangle.com/show_bug.cgi?id=6242

We need to create an account in bugzilla and vote for this problem so we have more chances that Untangel team solve the issue.

Vote !!!

i had one here i have already reinstalled my machine for almost 5 times but at 6th this give me an error.

I am also getting the same error using the latest version on the website. I had to rebuild my current system. All of a sudden Untangle refused to pass data to the internet. After a couple of reboots the server only booted to a command prompt. Not sure why the system died and their is no apparent problems with the hardware. (Dell Dimension 4600, 2 GB RAM and 80GB hard drive)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234